I became a dentist to improve the appearance and confidence of individuals and to help eliminate the perception that dentistry must be uncomfortable. I believe in maintaining an ethical, personal, and professional standards in all aspects of care. My goal is to create relationships and educate each patient so they can maintain a healthy and a beautiful smile for a lifetime.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Master of Science in Physiology and Biophysics - Georgetown University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Diamond Scholar
Dr. Durgam believes in the importance of staying current with dental technologies and values continuing education. She also believes one can never stop learning. As part of that belief, she continues to attend various continuing education courses and had recently completed one on Invisalign® clear aligners.
She is passionate about providing the best possible care in order to enhance the oral health and strives to be a supportive partner to help improve the quality of life for her patients.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- DC Dental Society
- Gorgas Odontological Honorary Society
Outside the Office
Dr. Durgam, a native of India, has called Maryland home for almost 20 years now. Her interests include spending time with her family, cooking, working on DIY home decor projects, practicing Indian classical dance and traveling.